Thursday, May 13, 2010

confused.

confused.
this is the longest i've gone without sleeping beside you and talking to you a few days out of every week for the past 3 years.
i think there's someone new, but i can't bring myself to think about it.
i don't know what you're doing everyday, and i don't like it.
ever since i met you, we've been connected at the hip & we were best friends. i'll never forget when i started crying at elizabeth's pizza & my mom said "you just miss your best friend, don't you?"
i read back to the beginning of this blog and saw what i had written about that weekend... why did you say those things to me? why did you make me think that the only person i've ever given my heart to may actually want to spend the rest of his life with me?
i can't bring myself to call you, text you, or facebook chat you because when i talk to you i'm happy, sad, excited, mad, jealous and fearful.

that is so sad.
i need to find something else or someone else to occupy this time.
i want a tattoo to remind myself i'm strong than this, and i'm strong than you.
stronger than a boy who broke my heart and took me for granted.
stupid boy.
i'm writing this on here so i'll know where to find it, so i can look back and see how badly you hurt me.
this is the last time i'll miss you, feel sorry for you, and think about you.
because right now, i want to FORGET YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment